TwoBuddies ™ , trademark of MINVESTGRUP EAF SL informs you through this Cookies Policy about the use of data storage and recovery devices in users' terminal equipment.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are archives or files that are downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the user's browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the 'user and the website is faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the user. In any case, the user can access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent from the website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Cookies make it possible to recognize a user's browser, as well as the type of device from which the website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user's next visit and make the website more useful
3.- Types of cookies used on the website
The website uses the following types of cookies, although a cookie may be included in more than one category:
Necessary cookies: These cookies allow the website to function properly, so they are essential so that the user can use all the options on the website and can navigate and use its functions normally.
Statistical cookies: These are those that allow the responsible party to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are
Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors
Anonymously identify the most visited contents
Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
The cookies used on the website are detailed below:
|mycookieconsent||NECESSARY||PSF||1 year||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain|
|_ga||STATISTICS||2 years||<c-wiz jsrenderer="xuEY0" class="rm1UF UnxENd dHeVVb" jsshadow="" jsdata="deferred-c921" data-p="%.@."es","ca",""]" jscontroller="M2suMc" jsaction="fgP5ge:reBGj,fO5Jj;SuwQzc:psubsc;ZJRbqd:R99J9b;PPMpVe:Ro8hud;iRXaId:vQ5fhd,QHu6Rd,g1rTCe,hHjFBe;WUl1Sc:Lt1lf;ETwhqd:ohO51;xlKgVc:sz93Ff;auJseb:IV7LWe;pNe98e:B1XqVb;xFfZGc:fO5Jj;OQcvYd:o9EnMb,lXvwxb;sT00Fe:Nrlepe;K1idad:ueU8Ab;MFfQNe:XTf7qb;n3ynxb:tQNmWe;k9TsOe:PCDOwc;RRMwLc:Fg8W1e;mG3QHf:OYLrVb;Qz4V0b:hQ7xdc;fBzasf:YoknPd,eTPxN;UgEtGb:hQ7xdc;h5CHLc:i5R1S; click:gx3W4c; touchend:Ui18c;h1Uxi:qx6Cqc;PF39hf:gx3W4c;HmXuze:peH7Nc;Pi02re:peH7Nc;FvQNXc:T2uEDc,J6gWY;zOKmBc:rV2CEd,ZQTNrf;NC92Xd:t0GU7d,UbDGRc;XZiffb:MEUYed,ZcXqnb;" data-node-index="2;0" jsmodel="hc6Ubd LP4cEc" c-wiz="">|
Opens a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
|_gat||STATISTICS||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rate|
|_gid||STATISTICS||1 day||Opens a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
4.- How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Next, you will be able to find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options."
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- n the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom setting for the history of to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" selection, click the Content Settings button.
- In the selection of cookies, the options can be configured.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu select the "Preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Please note that certain functions and the full functionality of the website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Just as it happens in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- Acceptance, configuration or rejection of cookies
You can click the "ACCEPT" button to accept cookies.
You can configure or reject cookies, as well as revoke your consent, through the configuration panel enabled for this purpose.